- Available in 14k Gold Filled.
- Necklace: 43cm.
- Letter Pendant: 6.5mm.
- Handmade with love.
- Reason for Sale: discontinued.
- ALL SAMPLE SALE ORDERS ARE FINAL.
- Tarnish-resistant, water-resistant, hypoallergenic - safe for sensitive skin.
- Discount codes do not apply to sale items/discounted pieces.
NOTE: Want to add a handwritten note to your order? Drop your message in the 'notes' section of your cart & we will ensure to add this to your order!
In most cases, orders will be processed & handmade, and will ship out within 1-3 business days. However, please remember that all orders are made to order, so please be patient, as orders don't usually ship out the day they are placed and may take a little longer at peak times.
- 2nd Class Signed for - £2.30 for orders up to £75 (shipping 2-5 days aim)
- 1st Class Signed for - £2.75 for orders up to £75 (shipping 1-3 days aim)
- FREE 1st Class Signed for - orders over £75 (shipping 1-3 days aim)
- Europe Fully Tracked & Signed For - £8.99GBP for all orders (shipping 3-7 business days aim)
- Europe Standard (£20 insurance included) - £3.50 for all orders (shipping 3-14 business days aim)
International (USA, Asia, Australia, Africa, Americas, etc)
- International Fully Tracked & Signed For - £9.99GBP for all orders (shipping 5-7 business days aim)
- International Standard (£20 insurance included) - £3.50 for all orders (shipping 6-14 business days aim)
All orders purchased using a Signed For/Tracked service will automatically receive insurance which will cover all contents in the case of parcel loss, damage, and theft. We always recommend using a signed for/tracked service so that your orders are insured and available for tracking throughout their entire journey. By selecting the Standard shipping options, Buzz Jolie is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items/parcels and will only be able to provide insurance up to £20.
For further information on Shipping & Delivery, click here.
- Gold-filled is 100% your best option after solid gold for quality and durability. It is both tarnish & chip resistant, will not turn your skin green and offers a great option for people with sensitive skin. Gold-filled jewellery can stay beautiful for a lifetime, especially with a little care.
- To maintain your gold-filled jewellery, soak it in a small bowl of warm water with a small amount of mild soap and use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub. Rinse item and dry thoroughly with a soft polishing cloth. Click here for more information about material and care.